THE BIG QUESTIONS
These are some of the important questions clients initially ask us. We craft customized advice to answer them. We tailor the advice & recommendations to your personal situation, your values & priorities so you can make important financial decisions with confidence. Once the decisions are made, we help you implement the advice to accomplish your objectives.
- When can I stop working? How much wealth should I have to make it happen?
- Am I taking too much risk (or too little) with my investments?
- Do I have enough money to not "outlive" what I've accumulated? Is it invested properly?
- What investments are best for my needs?
- How can I strike a balance between preparing for a comfortable future & having a great today too?
- Can I buy a ___ & still have enough money to maintain my lifestyle & reach my retirement/other goals?
- What investments in my employer's retirement savings plan should I use?
- What's the best type of retirement savings plan for my business & tax reduction goals?
- How much money do I need to save/invest right now? Can I save less than I currently do?
- Should I take Social Security benefits early or wait?
- How can I best provide for a child's education?
- How can I safeguard my loved ones financially if I die or become disabled?
- Should I be in/out of the stock market? What do you think the stock market will do?
- Do I have enough insurance (or too much) and the right kind?
- How can I reduce & manage debt better?
- What estate planning is necessary to maximize financial well being for myself & my survivors?
- Besides a will, do I need a trust or other estate planning documents?
- Is there a way to know where I stand, at any point in time, in reaching my financial goals?