- Account applications, questionnaires & other forms, which may include a client’s name, address, social security number, & information about your health to the extent that it is needed for the financial planning process, information about transactions between you & third parties, & information from consumer reporting agencies (e.g., credit reports).
- A client’s investment goals & risk tolerance;
- A client’s professional advisors such as a broker, agent, trustee, attorney or accountant, who may provide financial, investment history & tax information about a client.
- Account history, including information about the transactions we have ordered for you and balances in your account;
- Correspondence, written or telephonic between you & us or your custodian & us.
It is our policy to not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to any unaffiliated third party, except as permitted or required by law. Accordingly, we may disclose information we collect about you or your accounts, as described above, under the following circumstances:
- We receive your prior consent.
- We believe the recipient to be you or your authorized representative, including your attorney or accountant.
- The recipient is a custodian or other service provider with whom we must share information in order to manage or service your account properly.
- We are permitted or required by law to release the information to the recipient.
We will only use information about you & your accounts to:
- Help us better serve your investment & financial needs.
- Manage & service your advisory service & investment accounts.
- Suggest services or other materials that may be of interest to you.
- Administer our business.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you as much as possible to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide our services to you. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information & prevent unauthorized access to that information.
This policy applies to current, prospective, and former clients as well.